June 27, 2007

New Beginnings

So it's the first post of the new blog, I suppose that means I should have something substantially meaningful to say, or at least something witty...

Oh well, looks like I'm fresh out right now, I'll be sure to put some extra charm on my birthday list. In the meantime, maybe I'll just cover why this site exists at all. Also, writing an actual post will help me to improve the format. It's very hard to do that when there is nothing to see, but I digress.

The purpose of this blog is to inform you dear readers (which I anticipate will be largely friends and family, but who knows) of my adventures in game design school and subsequent (god-willing) employment. Many of my friends have expressed an interest in "hearing all about it" and let's be honest here, I'm too lazy to write everyone personal emails about everything. If you have any questions about anything please send comments as it's nice to know when people are actually reading and what they are interested in, otherwise I'll just write about whatever's on my mind at the time.

Anyway, I think that will make for a fine first post. Hope you all enjoyed it, and here's to the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment