March 5, 2009

Checking In

Just letting the world know I am not dead, just busy...

Work is going well and I'm integrating well with the team which is excellent. I am playing a little bit of everything right now. I started Saints Row 2 again, and have been enjoying the sheer amount of crazy, of-the-wall fun that game is. It really is a true sandbox game in that it is chuck full of fun things to do without out any extra pretenses or requirements. I am also downloading the Empire: Total War demo right now since the game has gotten 9s and above from every major website that has reviewed it. I'm a bit skeptical about ranged Total War gameplay, but the critics seem to think it works very well, so I am eager to give it a shot. I am still making my way through Killzone 2, though I keep getting distracted by the multiplayer (not to take anything away from how polished and enjoyable the single player campaign is). That's about it for now. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment