April 18, 2009

Pirates make me sick

http://www.pcworld.com/article/163359/hey_demigod_game_pirates_stop_killing_fun.html

I'm not sure if it's the concept in general or the specific comments from the posters below the article. While I am sure the launch of Demigod could have gone better, the sense or absurd pirate entitlement makes me want to hit something. If you take something without paying for it, it is stealing. Period. The fact that people can feel completely justified in that behavior just makes me want to puke.

BTW, as a former DOTA player I can say that Demigod is pretty good for what it's worth. I think it manages to expand on that formula in interesting ways, and offers a lot of strategic multiplayer action. Though I could do with a little more of a single-player campaign, but I guess you can't have everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment