November 21, 2008

Ummm, what?

So, apparently my job search just exploded...
  • One company wants to hire me really bad (and I really like what they've had to say)
  • One company is about to extend me an offer (and their scripting environment sounds awesome)
  • One of the biggest game studios in existence wants to give me a test
  • My dream company just called to setup a phone interview
I'm freaking out...with joy and anxiety. The first on that list (and potentially the second) want decisions before 3 and 4 have even gotten to know me. Still, it's a good problem to have, I've no doubt about that...

And, right now I really should be finishing my thesis...Cripes!

3 comments:

  1. Wohoo! Congratulations. Geographically, where would these options put you in the country?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    One is in Washington, one is in California, and two are in Texas...

    ReplyDelete