January 12, 2009

Ready for Roots

This will be brief as it is already late and I am tired. Just thought I would give you all a brief update on things. The moving dates were confirmed today. Movers are coming to pack my stuff on Wednesday and pick it up on Thursday and I am scrambling around to try to get everything organized. Everything is rolling very quickly and it's making me the slightest bit uncomfortable. I am looking forward to the new job and the new area, but I hope this is my last move for a while, at least my last major, cross-country move. I'd like to settle down for a bit, develop a consistent circle of friends, maybe have a stable relationship for a while, you know, all that good stuff. Anyway, I'm hoping I find all that sooner rather than later, but for right now, I am just hoping I don't forget anything major for the move...

No comments:

Post a Comment