July 6, 2007

Howdy from Texas!

Hey all!

As you all are probably aware, I have spent that last few days traveling from Richmond, VA to Plano, TX, and only claimed my new apartment as of this morning. Since then, I spent the better part of the day getting furniture, utilities, etc. in addition to figuring out how to set up a DSL modem/router in line with a wireless router (which I only managed to figure out within the last hour - much more difficult than anticipated), so this is the first chance I have had to make a post in a little while. Then again, since I haven't really shared this address with anyone, I don't suppose anyone really noticed ;).

Texas was rainy upon arrival. In fact, the whole drive in was basically a sheet of water, but luckily today was beautiful, if not a bit hot. My furniture and utilities arrived with almost no problem and my new apartment is great. There's still plenty to be unpacked and moved around, but things are slowly coming together.

I also got the chance to check out the school yesterday for about 30 sec. What I can say is: the front hallway is cool looking. And the campus is super-close to my apartment. Probably about a mile or less. Anyway, it's late and there's plenty more to do, so I am going to take off for now. More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment