October 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Patti!

It is actually unlikely that my dear sister reads this site, but I figured I would be remiss not to call attention to her Birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Oddly enough, I don't have that much to do today. I know of assignments we are getting next week, but I don't really have any work to do right now. As such, I thought today was the perfect day to catch up on other things I needed to do, like order presents for my siblings or acquire insurance for my car and apartment. I found out, however, that it just was not meant to be.

Attempting to purchase my brother's present, the website refused to take my credit card (on the basis that I was, in fact, not me), and when I called their customer service their response was basically, "that sucks" and "go somewhere else." I'm serious. I would complain about the company by name, but I don't want to give Rick a hint as to his gift. Nevertheless, they suck and have earned my contempt once again.

In addition, having never purchased my own auto insurance before, I didn't realize what a long and arduous process it is. Though, that may have something to do with having never done it before and not being entirely sure of what I needed in terms of coverage or information. Regardless, I've spent a great deal of time on the phone and scouring the internet in order to complete an array of mundane tasks, only to have accomplished very little. Now I am going to go "pwn some n00bs" as they say, to vent out some of my frustrations. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment