Well, the pressure has officially been turned on. Here's the basic list of things over the next couple days:
- Tonight (October 16)
- Master Pass on Chapel Map
- Draft Level for CTF Mod
- Tomorrow (October 17)
- Finish Writing C# Character Creation Program
- Finalize Basic Level Map for CTF Mod
- Begin Writing Prison Level Abstract
- Thursday (October 18)
- Finish Writing Prison Level Abstract
- Meet with team about CTF Level
- Start Prison Level Whitebox
- Start CTF Mod Whitebox
- Friday (October 19)
- Play Games?
I guess the thing that's really amping things up is the team project in Game Development Pipeline. I think we are supposed to have a few class periods to work on it in class, but there is a lot more that needs to be done than can be accomplished in that limited time. The assignment is due on November 1st and incorporates a team of 2 level designers, 2 artists, and 2 programmers. It's just one more thing to tilt the scales toward burnout. Not to mention midterms in a couple weeks. Anyway, I don't think it's impossible it just may be a few more long nights. Now I should get to work before tonight becomes exceptionally long itself.