October 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Rick!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK!!! (Yep, all my sibs brithdays are within 11 days of one another...)

I realize it's been a couple days since I last posted and that is mostly due to a combination of being busy and forgetful. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time to say much substantial as I have a level abstract I need to write for tomorrow, and I've barely even started writing it. I've blocked out a lot of the level geometry to the point I am happy with the flow, but now I need to write it all up and make a detailed map. Anyway, I should get to that, but to whet your appetite, here's a couple shots from the whitebox I've put together so far:





The theme we were assigned was "Chapel" (based on our assignment from last term) and the it needs to be a deathmatch map for at least 4 people. Obviously this is far from the final version, but it's just something I mocked up relatively quickly to help me visualize things. Alright, I'm off, later!

No comments:

Post a Comment