February 14, 2008

Exhausted Burrito Coma

I think there's something in Chipotle burritos that bonds to chemicals inside your brain that make you sleepy (which is apparently how sleep/tiredness actually works, check it out!). Anyway, half of a Chipotle burrito (I can already hear Travis snickering) plus an exhausting week of work and setbacks ended up causing me to pass out on my couch for about thirty minutes. Now, I need to work on my Oblivion project as tomorrow marks the final milestone for that project: Gold or RTM (release to manufacturing). There isn't actually that much that needs to be done, just some general tweaking and polishing, so it shouldn't be a terribly late night.

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with how the project turned out. I'm hoping to put together a really simple video this weekend that I can potentially show off at GDC. If I can't manage to get that done this weekend in addition to working on Extinction, I am definitely planning to start putting together some videos and screens for my portfolio over the coming break so I will post those as soon as I've got them ready. Alright, well, I should get to work before my motivation and energy completely fail me. I hope you all are having a wonderful Valentine's Day with you loved ones and/or video games. I am sad to say that, for me, it is just another work night :). Night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment