February 25, 2008

There's Beauty in the Breakdown

Sometimes this place can just drive you insane. I know I've probably already said that a dozen times before, but it's really true. I wholeheartedly believe that this really is what I'm meant to do, and the whole Guildhall experience frustrates the hell out of me from time to time. I'd like to think it's preparing me to actually work in industry if it doesn't burn me out entirely, but it just seems like there's never enough time to do anything. Anyway, I'd love to get into the details, but I am painfully behind on my programming final despite working pretty much as hard as I can. Suffice it to say the timing of GDC was unfortunate for effectively managing the team project timelines. Now its time for some Frou Frou and some hardcore programming. Later, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment