February 4, 2008

Screenshots!

Hey, all!

I realized it's been a while since I posted any screenshots, so I decided to take a little time to grab some from the Oblivion project I'm working on: The Murder of Jean d'Elesse. The work is a mix between Charles and myself. He did the entire exterior and the interior of the guards area, and I did the other interiors (two houses and a tavern) and all the scripting. We each ended up doing about half of the dialog I'd say, but there's no good way to take a screen of that (or the scripting for that matter) :). Here you go!



















Today was pretty much your average Monday, so there's not much to say for that. I worked on some project management stuff this morning before class, then I worked on some Oblivion scripts during class, and I've basically been working on the project all night since I got back. It's one of the first times this term I can remember feeling "on top" of things, which is nice, and tomorrow I plan to go pick up Sins of a Solar Empire which I've been pretty excited for. If you haven't heard of it I'm not surprised, basically it's a merge between 4X and real-time strategy. If that still doesn't help, it's kind of like Civilization and Homeworld had a baby...a sweet baby with friggin' laser beams! Anyway if you haven't heard of it, you should check it out, it's gonna be sweet. Alright, well, I'm gonna hit the hay pretty soon, night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment