February 3, 2008

So that's what weekends are like...

Ah, this is the first relaxing weekend I've had in a very long time (ignoring some of the annoying roadblocks I hit on Saturday). I didn't due too terribly much work, and probably a bit less than I should have, but nothing I can't catch up on, and it was really nice to put my feet up for a change. I played Burnout: Paradise, Assassin's Creed, Supreme Commander and Rainbow Six: Vegas Friday night, and then I spent most of my game time playing Armageddon Empires for far too long. I also did a fair bit of "personal work" like running errands, cleaning up the apartment, and taking out the overwhelming amount of recyclables I have been neglecting since last term.

Beyond that, there's not that much to say really, I'm pretty much done with my programming midterm project (due Thursday) and anything else I need to do for that can be done during worktime in class. One of the level designers on Extinction finished the basic whitebox for our prototype level so it seems to be moving smoothly through the pipe. I'm trying to set up a basic schedule for the project, but I'm a bit behind on thar note. The department schedules are pretty rough at this point and I haven't gotten the chance to look at everything from a wider angle, but I think we are on pace to hit our first mini-milestone. The Oblivion mod seems to be coming along nicely, so much in fact that I am at a bit of a loss for what we are supposed to do now. Beyond cleaning up a few rough points and generally trying to make things prettier I'm not sure what else we can do. That's the state of things. It feels like I'm in a good position, but I've seen things pile up pretty fast around here so I'm making sure I don't get too comfortable.

Anyway, I'm going to relax a bit before I head to bed. Talk to y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment