April 14, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Sorry my blogging has been so sparse lately, I'm just in a bit over my head right now (what else is new?) and trying to stay above water. I had fully intended to work another three hours on my DFS tonight (per the Professor's advice) so that I would be well-prepared to deliver on my internal DFS milestone tomorrow evening. Unfortunately, core hours ran much longer than expected (at least for the leads and I) as we needed to ensure our Beta backlog (i.e., the tasks we need to complete before the Beta milestone) was fully-populated and resolve some lasting conflicts surrounding our HUD. Considering it is now 11:00 P.M. and I need to wake up in about 8.5 hours, I'll be lucky if I get even an hour in before I should probably head to bed. Anyway, I've got plenty to do and not near enough time, so I better stop talking and start working. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment