April 8, 2008

Schedule = :-(

I don't have a lot of time because I desperately have to get to work if I ever want to sleep again. I've optimistically scheduled the tasks that need to be completed for my DFS (i.e., the tasks are likely to take a bit longer than I have actually estimated) and it would appear I need to complete 40+ hours of work in the next six days. This is, of course, not taking into account that my team needs to deliver our Alpha build of Extinction on Thursday, which means that tomorrow night is effectively lost and there's a good chance Thursday will be less effective as I attempt to recover from sleep deprivation. Also, there's an exceptional chance we'll have another speed map in LD, which just adds additional fuel to the fire. Anyway, I need to get to work, so that will be all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment