April 9, 2008

Contented Exhaustion

It's been a really long day, remarkable for a Wednesday which is the day in which I have only one class to attend. I just recently got home from my team's integration meeting preceding our Extinction Alpha milestone. It was an extensive 7.5 hour meeting, but we managed to make significant progress on the project, and, despite my misgivings, we managed to hit our Alpha milestone. I'm really proud of the team and what they have managed to accomplish tonight.

In addition, though the meeting with the executive director didn't yield any massive reductions in stress, it did spurn me to start a conversation with our level design professor about our DFS schedule, and I managed to reschedule things in a way that I believe will be much more reasonable. There's still a lot of work to do, but I think it is potentially more manageable. Anyway, it's late and I've got to give a demonstration of our game in the morning, so I better get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment