April 22, 2008

More Time For Work!

Quick recap on the day:
  • TGP is going well, some team stress mounting as we approach beta.
  • DFS is going...well? I'm probably still a bit behind, but I should be able to deliver on my milestone by Friday (yeah, I got an extension)
  • Interview and information session with Gearbox on Friday for a potential internship during our Summer break (this is actually from yesterday, but I forgot to mention it)
That's all for now. It's a gonna be a long couple weeks but at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Now I really must work. Later!

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me of a really mean shirt I saw last weekend at the Franklin Institue of all places. It said something like: "Be careful, that light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming train." So, watch out for that. :)

    ReplyDelete