July 28, 2008

Monday, Monday

You ever have one of those days where you know you did a lot of work, but it ultimately doesn't feel like you got that much done? That was my day today. I got some things done and things are proceeding well at work, but it just felt like I should have been able to do my work much more quickly. It's probably a case of exceedingly high expectations getting the better of me (something the Guildhall hasn't really helped to improve), but it's kind of sucky all the same. Anyway, that being said I guess it was a pretty good day overall. I just finished doing my two productive hours at a home, which today consisted mostly of cleaning up my apartment and finishing folding my laundry. Now, I intend to play some more games before I have to head to bed. Night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment