July 16, 2008

Storming my Brain

I'm not sure that subject makes any sense...

Anyway, today was another solid day of concept work. I'm not really clear on what I can and can't say about it as I think my NDA covered things like "design processes" and "technical know-how." Regardless it all boiled down to another day of brainstorming and documentation. I think we are starting to close in on exactly what it is we want to do, and we have a meeting with the leads tomorrow to discuss. Beyond that, things are basically going well. I think the length of time we have had available to just think about our levels feels a bit foreign to the LDs so we're still working on getting used to it, though I suppose we shouldn't get too used to it. Not much else to say really, I guess its becoming clear to me that my blog may be a bit less interesting when I can no longer talk about exactly what it is I am doing. I hadn't thought about it, but I guess I'll have to find other things to write about or try to describe things as generally as possible like I am now. *Shrug* Alright, I'm tired, I should get some sleep, g'night!

2 comments:

  1. Your fans want to hear your thoughts on E3 and the sorry state of the industry you're joining. (Though I heard that the Borderlands demo went quite well yesterday, so "Huzzah!" to your employer.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep that in mind. In truth, I haven't looked at that much coming out of E3. I mean, I'm tapped in purely by proximity to it, but I haven't spent a lot of time looking into it personally.

    ReplyDelete