August 27, 2008

Too Much Time Awake

It's been a long couple of nights (hence the dearth of posts) and I am completely bushed. The professor for team game production said that's basically how it works for the game designer. I am crazy busy at the beginning (while the idea is still being worked out) and at the end (when we are doing all the testing) and then in the middle I get to be an average level of busy. Well, I guess that's something to look forward to. We've got the long weekend coming up, which is nice, but I'll probably have to use most of it just to get caught up on things most notably my thesis project. Anyway, I'm tired and I don't think I've had a good night's sleep since Saturday so I'm gonna do my best to get one now. Here's another screenshot for your viewing pleasure. Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment