September 3, 2008

Bad Day

You ever have one of those days? I know that's a silly question because we all have, and we all will again. I don't know why, I just felt like I kept getting hit with stuff today and I never got a chance to regain my balance. You know those inflatable clowns with the weights in the bottom? Something like that. Over the weekend I felt like I had a pretty good handle on everything, but now despite working pretty much all the time I feel like everything is starting to slip away, like there's just too much going on. I know they kind of warned us about this in the previous terms but with normal classwork, DFS, MIT, and TGP (whoa, acronym alert...) and now all the career stuff jammed on top of it, it's starting to feel a bit overwhelming.

When I got home today I felt like I was just going to pass out as soon as I sat down. I did in fact for about 30 min., then I basically had to get up and get right to work. Well, I did take about 30 min. to play a little Mercenaries 2. I find the wanton destruction in that game therapeutic after days like this. Anyway, I just feel exhausted, but I need to keep working in order to stay afloat. Oddly enough I think we have less class time scheduled this term than any other and yet I am spending most of my time at the school involved in one thing or another. Alright, well there's a lot I want to get done tonight, and I also need a good night's sleep so I better get cracking...

No comments:

Post a Comment