September 6, 2008

Professional Development

Too busy to write anything really substantial right now, so I'm going to fall back on the tried and true: a bullet point list.
  • Professional development (resume, cover letter, etc.) and Dissonance are taking up all my time right now and I need to work on my DFS/MIT level :(
  • Mercenaries 2 is still awesome. If you like blowing stuff up, just go get it.
  • Looking forward to Spore, hope I'll have a little time to play tomorrow.
  • Just finished doing research on Insomniac Games (for an assignment) now I really, really want to work there. It sounds like the perfect environment for me, and I love their games.
That's all I've got for now. Now I need to get back to more professional development stuff before I can go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment