September 28, 2008

Catching Up

Hey all! Not much time for posting today as I'm kind of trying to get caught up from the last two days of slacking. I finished The Force Unleashed yesterday, and I have to say that overall I thought it was quite enjoyable. The game has some rough edges, but the plot is very Star Wars and very engaging, and I'm glad to have played it. I should say, however, that I rented it from GameFly, I didn't buy it, so you can take that for what it's worth.

Over the last couple days, I've also played a lot of the new King's Bounty remake, King's Bounty: The Legend, and I have to say it is very good. I managed to sink a lot of time into it and I've been enjoying it a great deal. It's pretty much an RPG/Strategy hybrid in the same vain as Heroes of Might and Magic (the original King's Bounty being the spiritual predecessor to that game) although with additional focus on the RPG elements like experience, levels, equipment, and quests. I don't have enough time to describe the game in detail, but I can say it's very addictive, very enjoyable, and if you have interest in either of the games I've mentioned you should definitely check it out.

Alright, now I've got to get back to work. Night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment