September 14, 2008

Preparations

Aside from playing Spore a bit longer than I should have this morning, I've spent most of the day preparing for AGDC. I got my portfolio in order and updated/cleaned up a few things. I also finished the alpha of my Gears of War level and submitted it on Blackboard. I've spent the last hour or so working on some DFS/MIT stuff, and now I think I'm gonna wind down for a bit before I head to bed. Tomorrow morning I've got to make any last minute adjustments to my printed materials and then print out a whole bunch of copies before a group of us heads down to Austin. I am looking forward to the conference, and I am hoping I can put work out of my mind for long enough to focus on the task at hand. This will probably by my last post until I return so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment