January 30, 2008

Punchy

Well, it's about 1:20 A.M. and I just got home from school. Now, I know what you're thinking, the school closes at 1:00 and I live about 5 min. away, how can I have just gotten home? Well, that is because my car decided (in a delicious bit of inanimate object irony) to not start when I tried to leave school. Those who know my car know this is not an uncommon occurrence. My car has had this issue for almost three years now and countless attempts to get it repaired have proved futile. Anyway, it seems that lately my car has decided to do this at most inopportune moments though perhaps that is currently because my life is full of inopportune moments for it to strike.

Anyway, it was another busy day in paradise. I spent the morning preparing for my midterm which was largely opinion based and I have no idea how it went. My answers seemed well-founded, but that doesn't mean the professor will necessarily agree. Then I spent pretty much the rest of the day working on team stuff like our team meeting/potluck this evening or our prototype game design document which is due tomorrow. That was my day, and now I need to sleep before tomorrow arrives and I need to do it all again. Though tomorrows particular salt mine is Oblivion work. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment