January 23, 2008

Pop Proposal Presentation, Everyone!

I'm not sure if I actually mentioned this on the blog, but over the past week we were basically explicitly told that we would NOT have a presentation tomorrow morning, yet lo and behold here I am preparing one. Yes, that's right, at about 5:00 P.M. today we were informed we needed to give a brief presentation on our game tomorrow morning. To be fair, I don't think this was a trick or anything that nefarious, just a measure of poor planning mixed with poor timing. Nevertheless, I should be working on Oblivion scripts tonight, but I am instead preparing for a presentation. Actually, I suppose I intend to do both as the presentation is mostly ready, just not well rehearsed. Anyway, my workload just seems to keep growing so I better get on it. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment