June 1, 2008

Academic Writing = :-(

Well, I've been writing for a long time today, and I really don't have nearly enough to show for it. I mean, I guess I haven't been "writing" the entire day, I've been organizing, thinking, occasionally putting pen to paper (or finger to keyboard as it were). I think it's coming out pretty well, though the requirements are loosely defined so I hope my advisor doesn't completely tear it apart. It could be worse I suppose, but it's one of those sad things where you have to put in a lot of effort to get remarkably little done, at least that's how it is for me. I'm sure Rick could write this kind of thing in his sleep, but it's just never really been my thing. I'll do the projects, I'll do the research, I'll even do the analysis, but it always takes me forever to do the write-up *shrug*. Anyway, I better get back to it, later all!

No comments:

Post a Comment