June 5, 2008

I almost forgot...

I thought a couple times that I needed to post something, but I kept getting distracted by this, that, and the other. It was a good day, so I can't complain too much. My last level of LD has some weird bugs crop up, so I stayed up later than I should have last night trying to iron them out, but Thesis prep was canceled this morning so that let me make up at least some of the lost sleep. We spent the afternoon critiquing C8s DFSs for LD. On the whole they were very impressive, which is cool. Some people were doing some very interesting stuff with Source, some stuff I didn't even realize it could do (or at least I'm not sure how people did it). I helped a few C8s by being guinea pigs for their Thesis tests and I lent my PS3 to a couple C8s who have upcoming interviews at Insomniac. Apparently I am one of a handful of people at the Guildhall who own one. Anyway, they were very grateful and I figure it couldn't hurt to give a favor to someone who might be employed at Insomniac in the near future ;-).

Other than that I spent tonight organizing my thoughts for tomorrow's concept discussion with the Dissonance team and I've been researching my scripting project for level design. Things are going pretty well right now and maintaining a relatively low level of intensity (relatively is the operative word there). Anyway, I'm gonna work a bit more on my scripting project so I can have some more free time this weekend. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment