August 29, 2007

Art Assignment #10 (?)

To be fair, I have no idea what number assignment this is, but it feels like I have spent a lot more time on art than some of my other classes. Anyway, I made a crate and I was pretty happy with the results. I may clean it up a little more before final submission, but I think it looks pretty good. Definitely worthy of containing goodies for the avatar of your average first person shooter :).



Alright, that's all I have for today. I have a combat system balancing exercise I should do a little more work on for Game Studies tomorrow, I need to at least start (if not finish) my Level Abstract, and VIRUS Alpha is now in less than two days. I think our Alpha will be good, but I also think it has the potential to steal a lot of sleep from me tomorrow night. We'll see...we'll see...

P.S. Anyone know where you can get custom T-shirts made on the cheap? Lemme know!

4 comments:

  1. A crate? Next time, could you be a little more cliche, please? Maybe do an explosive barrel or something. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cafepress is one of the easiest places to get custom t-shirts made. They aren't very expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the assignment, what do you want from me? I imagine my professor would have been pretty confused/annoyed if I'd brought in an exploding barrel for my "Textured Crate" assignment. Jackass.

    We're doing a barrel next week I think...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jen! I'll take a look and see what I can put together.

    ReplyDelete