August 16, 2007

My First All-Nighter

While I recognize I have technically missed two days in a row, I am counting this post for Thursday regardless of what the blog calendar says. Anyway, the reason I couldn't post yesterday was because I spent the majority of the day (and night) preparing tiles for an Art project that will later be used to actually build an actual level in level design. Both are big projects so it was a lot to do and with all the the Team Game Production stuff going on I hadn't had much time before yesterday.

I had to stay up all night to get it done (the first time in my academic career actually), but I was overall pleased with the results. Though my productivity and sanity took a little bit of a nose dive around 5:30 A.M. Remarkably not tired except for a few more drawn out points in lecture, I still haven't slept, though my bed is calling to me at this very moment.

We had our level design midterm yesterday as well, I think it went well, not perfect but plenty good enough. My team also got an A+ on our concept doc and presentation, hooray! Anyway, I have to get to bed so I can get up a little early to churn out a Asset list for tomorrow's Team Game Production class. It's looking like this weekend might actually have some free time, which will be exciting. If only Bioshock was already out...

No comments:

Post a Comment