August 28, 2007

The Long Road

Sometimes it still surprises me that things can continue to ramp up. Big projects are due in pretty much every class (except Art currently) and VIRUS is supposed to be at Alpha in a little over two days. I actually think my team is doing a pretty good job, but we're officially supposed to lock our Alpha content for implementation as of midnight tonight and I have no idea how ready we are for that. Still, I think we will have something functional for Alpha, though hopefully the finished product will be much more refined. I bought a wireless gaming adapter thing for my PC which will let me use my 360 controller for the game, which I think will make it more fun to play. I think the gameplay lends itself to more of an XBL title than a PC game. Anyway, there's plenty to do so I should probably cease blogging at this point. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment