August 22, 2007

I miss PLAYING games sometimes...

Don't get me wrong, I love what I am working on, but I sort of miss playing games. I got the chance to enjoy a little Bioshock today and it was just sublime. Now, I have to study for two midterms tomorrow and still have plenty of team game production deadlines hanging over my head. Oh well, I finished my chapel and it came out pretty well I think. I need to take some screen shots for art class so I'll post them later. Alright, time for studying...



...and maybe more Bioshock? Let's hope!

3 comments:

  1. ATLAS IS ACTUALLY THE VILLAIN!

    Actually, I don't know that for sure. I am, at most, 30 minutes further into the game than you probably are.

    See this is my new thing: I will try to spoil games for you based purely on conjecture. That way, in the incredibly unlikely occurence that I'm correct, your mind will be blown! "How in the hell did he know that was going to happen?!"

    Also, thanks for paging me before you logged off last night. Jackass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One, I think the whole conjecture spoiler thing is still a dick move, but I have no idea why I feel that way.

    Second, I paged you? I didn't mean to. Last night, I had to study and I was up late working the night before and so I just wanted to immerse and play without chatting or anything. Sorry if that came off as rude/harsh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're confused. You don't think it's a dick move; you have that feeling confused with jealousy. You only think it's a dick move because you didn't think of it first. It's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete