September 3, 2007

Back in the Saddle

Well, it's about time I got back to work. I met with my group this morning for about 2 hours and stared at my Game Studies assignment for about an hour, again with little progress. The rest of the day I spent playing games, so I guess I can't complain too much, but now I really need to start doing things. Beta is less than a week from now, and the list of changes, albeit many minor ones, is quite long. In addition to that, there are still a few major projects between now and the end of term, most notably this Game Studies project and finals. Honestly, it feels like I've been through worse at this point, but that doesn't mean it's going to be a cakewalk by any stretch of the imagination. Alright, well I suppose I should stop talking about my work and actually go do some of it. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment