September 10, 2007

Sleep is good...

Well, the beta demo when well I think. We didn't actually get to hear our grade (the professor was supposed to stop by our workroom, but I guess she didn't have time), but the professor seemed suitably impressed. There are some major and entirely inexplicable bugs in the game right now that we are able to avoid, but their cause is unclear. Oh well, I guess that's what the whole beta stage is for right?

Because I spent basically the entire weekend working on beta, I didn't have the chance to read our Game Studies reading until today. Luckily, our level design class was canceled for today, which gave me the much needed time to catch up, but as you might expect, reading 100+ pages of history (even game history) on no sleep is a particularly difficult task. It was remarkably difficult to stay awake, and I think some serious reviewing will be in order once I am a bit more lucid. Anyway, that is about all, I think I am going to relax a little for the rest of the night and try to get to bed early for once. Later all!

P.S. I know a couple people have asked me for screenshots; I will try to get some when I have a little more time. It shouldn't be too hard to grab a few during one of my beta testing sessions. I will post them in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment