September 18, 2007

One More Final To Go

Well, I just got back from finishing my trebuchet for our art final. My textures weren't perfect, but I think I did as well as I could with the time I had available. I think it should be graded favorably. Game studies final was this morning, but it was pretty simple, so I'm pretty sure I did well in that class.

Tomorrow is our Level Design final which is practical (something on the order of: build a level with x, y, and z from scratch using Torque X). The good news is that having a practical exam means there is very little to study making tonight a psuedo-beginning to my break. I plan to look over a few things tomorrow, but tonight I'm gonna play some games and finally get some sleep. I also think there's a big celebratory Team Fortress 2 LAN game getting together after everyone finishes their last final so I should probably download that at some point.

Anyway, I'm gonna go enjoy the rest of the night, later!

P.S. For anyone who's interested, here's a video of the trebuchet. Also, I know some of you will be quick to point out that a trebuchet is supposed to have a sling at the top, but animating flexible materials is hard (without physics or code) so we got a bye on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment