September 29, 2007

Break FTW!

Metroid Prime 3 is no more! This brings my list of entertainment "achievements" over break to:
  • Completed World in Conflict
  • Completed Halo 3
  • Completed Metroid Prime 3
  • Completed Supreme Commander: Cybran Campaign
  • Completed Harry Potter: Book VII
That's in addition to a sizable amount of multiplayer in Halo 3, World in Conflict, and Team Fortress 2. It's been a good week.

Now, having just played Metroid Prime 3 for about five hours straight, I've gotta go ice my hand.

2 comments:

  1. I see you never did get back to persona.

    I am over 70 hour into it. I hear the game only takes 75 hours, but I am fairly certain that assumes that the person playing isn't OCD about finding all the extras they can.

    I unfortunately am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!

    Yeah, I know I'm never going to finish these 100 hour RPGs, especially with my current schedule, but I like to check them out. I actually wish some company's would make shorter RPGs. I think that most times developers just cram in content that ultimately dilutes the narrative, and makes it difficult for many people to finish. *shrug*

    Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying it. I've moved on to Eternal Sonata which is a bit more lighthearted and short enough that I might actually complete it. :)

    ReplyDelete