March 8, 2008

Games, games, games...

Well, as my break draws to its close I continue to enjoy what's left of it by playing many a game in the little time remaining. I played more strategy games with Rick, a couple rounds of Soulstorm and a game of Sins. Also, my Gamefly games arrived today so I had a chance to try Devil May Cry 4 which is pretty badass. I'm playing God of War on the PSP at the same time, and both games have very different combat styles so it takes a little adjustment to move back and forth (much like playing Frontlines and CoD4 back to back). I also received RE: Umbrella Chronicles for the Wii, but haven't had a chance to try it yet. I've got a few errands to run tomorrow but nothing that should preclude me from continuing my steady regimen of games and sleep. That's really about it, not much to report, just relaxing and getting ready to run headlong into Term 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment