March 16, 2008

Wait...what happened to my weekend?!

Well, I just finished my "speed" map, and I haven't even started my LDD. Crap. I'm not sure if I put too much into my speedmap room (probably) or if there just really wasn't enough time this weekend. Probably a little of both, but I would have at least liked to have started my LDD. Really I'd like to have gotten most of it done, but that might have been pushing it. I still have the greater part of the week and nothing else due, but getting things done during the week is always a challenge...always. Anyway, I'm tired, and I realize this post isn't really making a lot of sense, and I don't currently have the energy or brain power to make it make sense. So to make up for my lack of writing ability I bring you...screenshots!













I'm actually really happy with how the whole thing turned out, it feels almost official (though it should, since I was using an actual room from the game as a guide). Perhaps it wasn't the most efficient use of my time, but I enjoyed it and I am happy with the results, so I'll take that. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment