March 11, 2008

More Like Rolling Downhill

Getting back into the Guildhall feels more like rolling downhill than hitting the ground running: you keep picking up speed, you have very little control, and even hitting a small bump can really hurt. Things have ramped up here way too fast for my taste. There's just so much to keep track of sometimes, I feel like my head can't quite contain it all, or I need to take a second to think about it and write it all down, but that second is surprisingly hard to find. It's been a remarkably rough couple days, not for what I've had to do, but what I've been asked to do. I'm trying to remain positive and keep school from getting to me, but it's hard sometimes. Anyway, I've got loads of work to do, so I better get to it. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment