March 22, 2008

My Average Saturday

I wish I had something incredibly exciting to post about, but today has been remarkably uneventful and somewhat dull really. I work up at around 11:00, played Knights of Honor (which I'm sure you've never heard of) for far too long (about 2:30 P.M.). Exercised, ate, showered, and got to work...sort of.

The level for Extinction wasn't ready so instead of starting on that as I had intended, I spent most of my afternoon reading The Prince. Then I ate dinner, watched some Battlestar Galactica (Season 1 so I can refresh my memory), and got to work on lighting the Extinction level a bit better. Actually, I watched BSG straight through my work on Extinction, so I guess it's not all bad. I spent all day in my apartment though, so I think I've been going a bit stir-crazy.

I guess working pretty much all the time is starting to take its toll on me. I just need to step back a bit and relax every once and a while. Tomorrow's schedule doesn't look to stressful, so hopefull I'll be able to get a little R&R before next week, which is shaping up to be a real pain in the...well you know. Anyway, I'm going to relax for a little bit before I should head to bed. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment